~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Great Week [in my Inbox]...

 …and it’s only Tuesday!

I’ve loved enough to share some of these on my Fb wall. Kinda strange to acknowledge that some days I share loads and other times, nada. Trust me when I say that posts I share and/or ‘Like’ are the ones that have spoken to my heart.

Here’s a few more that have touched me from today’s Inbox:



Liz incorporates a link where you can scroll on the recording to listen to her recent radio interview. I found it at approx 2hrs 9 mins into the show. Definitely worth the time of taking a few mins to listen.


This spoke to me today: '...those who are “in Christ," the distance has been closed by the Cross!'  An amazing reminder of my generous and amazing God.

I subscribe to a few devotionals that encourage me on my everyday walk with Jesus.

These are two links of the many which have inspired me today.

What's inspired you today?

2 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Lots of good stuff going on, and lots of things to be inspired by! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and FB. :)

Susan Rix said...

Thanks, Talli - you're most welcome. :)