~ Join us on a journey of passion and adventure ~

Friday, April 13, 2012

Random Idea Generation

Unfortunately, a combination of the Easter holidays and family commitments has meant that my writing has had to come second these past two weeks. Why is it when you're too busy to write you always seem to get the best ideas popping into your head, usually at random and unhelpfully-timed intervals?

Thankfully, I keep a number of notepads and pens to hand that allow me to scrawl down any important stuff that I'll likely forget again five minutes later. The most useful one of these rests on my bedside cabinet, and is used occasionally when ideas turn up in the night. It's also extremely handy for jotting down those half-glimpsed dream-thoughts which invariably dissolve once you're fully awake...

2 comments:

Glynis said...

That is so frustrating. I have to keep notebooks handy when visitors arrive in the summer. My muse usually plays up the day they arrive!

Kevin Taylor said...

In brainstorming the possible applications of our quote, our main focus was to engage the general public, in response to the requirement that our quote needed to exist in a specific location. Of all of the ideas we thought of together, the ideas that had the most interesting engagement. To see more info please visit http://essayswriters.org/college/